Saturday, March 24, 2012

A story to tell

My first scrap book layout
Vaibhavi had asked me to carry few of the pictures that I would like to work with. I carried my daughter's pictures. We were so excited that we wanted to complete all the 3 workshops that very day. We sat through till 2 in the night but the result was mind  blowing, absolutely satisfactory.





My second scrapbook layout - have to add a photo still

I got up in the morning and I wanted to make another scrap book page. I was totally excited. I had carried with me my brother's old pictures (when he was a kid).






Card for my brother
Vaibhavi was so sweet and we both sat and worked on them and we also made a nice card co-ordinating with the scrapbook pages made for my brother. I am waiting to present these to my brother. I am sure, he will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment